Nuffnang

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Fashion Event at MBS: 2012 Women Fashion Week: Silvian Imberg, Luxury Swimwear

Thanks Jessie for the invite to this awesome 2012 Women Fashion Week 
and the one I'm attending is the luxury swimwear from Israeli Designer, Silvian Imberg!

Oh my gosh, this is gonna be my 2nd official fashion show I've attended so far! hehe! So exciting...


During the reception, this is what we were doing.....

*Note: Multi Images of Vain Mr Style King Ahead!*

1st picture of him...
 2nd picture of him...
 3rd picture of him.... yawns....

 4th picture of him..... *oh gawd*...

*
*
*
Me and Chewy Jas!

 Jessie, Me and Jas~!

Lance, Super Man... haha! okay okay, Mr Style King, TZ, and Andrew!


 5th picture of him...... haha!

*
*
*
*
Us with the guys! awww... We should have taken more pictures! :)
Lucky TZ stand beside me or else we seriously look like Do-Re-Mi.... :(

*
*
Check out their small bites!



The Crowd...

Me.... wearing grey lens that day! Which one do you prefer??



Macarons!!


*
*
*


*
*
*
This is surprisingly tasty! *I like*




 Caviar.... om nom nom nom...


*
*
*
6th picture of him!! OMG!!.... spam!

*
*
7th.. picture.. of ..him... *I tired... really*...


While having fun, we saw Jenny aka Beauterunway
*Of course have to take picture with her! Really nice lady but always so busy!*


So nice to see you there at the fashion show event! :)

And then, the show was about to start and so, we went in to grab our seats...



Our 2012 Women Fashion Week Passes for Silvian Imberg's Luxury Swimwear Fashion Show~!



Jessie and me snapping away while waiting for the fashion show to start~!



*
*
*
Alright! and it begins....
NOW
*
*
*
*


 "SILVIAN IMBERG" – 
is extremely body conscious, and even with its more unusual elements, the line is supremely wearable. 
[quote from: silvianimberg.com]

That's why we can just wear the piece out even as a day dress! 
Awesome much?!





*
*
*
*
 I think this model really brings out the style of this swim wear piece!
So lovely isn't it?



*
*
Floral prints


  

I sometimes do wonder how does the models manage to walk so perfectly on stage without tripping...
Their hardwork really paid off!

See? If you are wearing this to a cocktail party, I bet no one knows that this is actually a swimwear luxury brand, and best of all, YOU will be the one standing out!


Okay, the model below makes me wanna grow my hair long and dye my hair black now.. She's pretty!









*
*
*
Here comes the glamorous beach party dress that I love!


I love this piece alot! I guess it's my top pick! It definitely shows  the shape of a woman really well.
The cleavage, the waist, the hourglass body shape, and the length of the dress is really flattering for showing off beautiful legs!

Good for beach parties or even an evening date as well!

*Imagining myself wearing this figure hugging dress, having candle-light dinner with my love one, and hearing complementing nice words from him....awww... dancing the night away... SO Romantic leh~! Okay, I better go lose weight before I even think of all this first!

No wait! Silvian Imberg's line of luxury swimwear even caters to any type of figures! Who says you have to be slim? Now, isn't this a plus point!?






Okay, this is Mr Style King's fav~!
and I definitely understand why; flattering and shows off the voluptuous figure that makes a guy go gaga.... hurhur~ Guys..... -_-"' 








This is really stylish ain't it~!


I love the back of it!















 I like this too! I think this design really suits ladies who loves beach parties or maybe a romantic resort candle-lit dinner~! Romantic outfit!












*
*
*
*

All the models finished their catwalk and the audience applauded!
 Marvellous job well done!





*
*
*
Silvian Imberg and the two pretty models!



 They've got really awesome and stylish collection of luxury swimwear, beach party dresses and many more.


For more of his work, do check out the website; http://www.silvianimberg.com
and also, their Facebook page.

Really enjoyed myself and glad to know new friends too!
Hi* Lance, TZ and Andrew~! :)

We shall meet again~! :)

Thanks Jessie! <3
Nice seeing Jasmine! :) 
Let's sing real soon again alright!

(*Next post will be an all girly affair so do check out real soon k?) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment